Now that the real “Freeway” Rick Ross, is out of jail he’s ready to reclaim the rights to his name. The infamous L.A.-based drug trafficker is planning a lawsuit against Miami rapper Rick Ross (real name William L. Roberts II),
From the sound of it, things could get pretty serious. When asked if they were planning on pushing for injunctions on Ross’ music or anything of that sort, his lawyer responded “If it has to go to court, all of that is not only in the plan but already prepared.”
For people that don’t know about the former drug king-pin Rick Ross spent 15 years in prison for trying to purchase over 100 KILOS of cocaine from a federal agent.
Opinion: I think that Rick Ross has the right to his name, I mean the rapper Rick Ross has spent the past few years making money from street cred that doesn’t belong to his name, I think that should be illegal and I think the REAL Rick Ross should get his name back along with a lot of money in compensation due to the fact that Rick Ross wouldn’t be anywhere near as successful as he is without the famous name backing him.
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=80579
From the sound of it, things could get pretty serious. When asked if they were planning on pushing for injunctions on Ross’ music or anything of that sort, his lawyer responded “If it has to go to court, all of that is not only in the plan but already prepared.”
For people that don’t know about the former drug king-pin Rick Ross spent 15 years in prison for trying to purchase over 100 KILOS of cocaine from a federal agent.
Opinion: I think that Rick Ross has the right to his name, I mean the rapper Rick Ross has spent the past few years making money from street cred that doesn’t belong to his name, I think that should be illegal and I think the REAL Rick Ross should get his name back along with a lot of money in compensation due to the fact that Rick Ross wouldn’t be anywhere near as successful as he is without the famous name backing him.
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=80579
No comments:
Post a Comment